Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hobo

My dog has been missing for 4 days, and yesterday my sister found him. It looks like he was run over by a car not too far from our driveway.  Hobo was my best friend. I have never had a better friend. My dad brought him to me 6 years ago when I was 7. If you read my blog posts regularly, you've read about me and my family moving a lot over the past several years.  Hobo has been with me ever since that started. He moved with me to every new place, and made me laugh even though hard things were going on. God gave me Hobo to help me through those tough times.  God will always send us what we need when we need it.

James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

God knew that I needed a friend during those particularly
hard times. He gave me one, and now... even though Hobo is gone.....I will always think of God's faithfulness and His amazing gifts when I think of Hobo.



Walking In Grace,
Abby
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com